To create a society, without gender discrimination, fear, on the basis of increase in women participation, where equal opportunity is given in the social, economical and political area. To evolve Excellence for Developmental programs through Material development, Capacity Building, skill up gradation
1. To Increase the participation of rural urban women, BPL, SC, ST & other deprived population for economic, social, Educational & Health opportunities.
2. Women Empowerment and reducing gender discrimination from society.
3. Enhance capacity of poorest and marginalized community for better quality of life.
• To promote awareness of health, hygiene and nutrition among rural masses.
• To facilitate holistic well-being and development of Women and Children.
• To educate women about their rights and reduce gender inequalities.
• To promote agriculture activities for food and livelihood security.
• To develop entrepreneurial skill for youth self employment.
• To create awareness of pro-poor, right-focused government programs and policies and to ensure benefit of these.
• To enable local self-governance and active participation of all stakeholders.
• Formation and Strengthening of Disabled Peoples Organization (DPOs)
• To empower NGOs and CBOs to undertake development initiatives.
• To organize and assist people’s organization and advocacy.
• Below Poverty Line Women (BPL)
• SC/ ST/ OBC & Minorities
• Women Craft Artisans /un- skilled- semi skilled labor
• Victims of Bhopal Gas Tragedy (Especially women )
• Poorest and marginalized community of Rural & Urban Area.
• Women Self Help Groups (SHG’s) & Voluntary organizations
• High Risk Groups of H I V /AIDS
KEY AREAS OF ACTIVITIES
• Women Empowerment and gender equality. Against all kind of Women violence. Legal Support to deprived, exploited and distressed women.
• Insuring Human Rights. Care and support for disabled persons.
• Vocational & Handicraft-Handloom Training by Standardized Curriculum of MES, NSDC, DAE, NIFT.
• Skill Up gradation & Capacity Building Program for Bhopal Gas Victims, BPL Population, Rural & Urban Women.
• Computer Literacy Programme
• Rural health and sanitation.
• Promote livelihood options to reduce migration.
• Village Development & Resources Management Programme.
• Design Development, Marketing Programs for Poor Artisans.
• Empowerment of local self governance
• Prevention of transmission of HIV among the vulnerable group of the society.
|CAPACITY OF TRAINING|
|Capacity of Training Beneficiaries / year||2500|
|No. of Craft/ Vocational/I.T. Courses||15|
|No. of Sub Centers||95|
|2.||No. of Instructor||105|
|· Ministry of Human Resource Development (Dept. of School Education & Literacy) GOI.
· Development Commissioner (Handicraft) Ministry of Textile, Govt. of India
· N C J D, Ministry of Textile, Govt. Of India Calcutta,
· Development Commissioner (Handloom) Ministry of Textile, Govt.of India
|· Dept. of Bhopal Gas Tragedy Relief & Rehabilitation Govt. of M.P
· Madhya Pradesh Hast shilp Avam Hathkargha Vikas Nigam (MPHSVN) Govt. of M.P.,
· District Urban Development Authority (DUDA) O/o Collector Bhopal,
· Madhya Pradesh State Aids Control Society, Govt. of M.P.
· Environment Protection & coordination Organization (EPCO) Govt. of M.P.
· Deptt. of Women & Child Welfare, Govt. of M.P.